- font size decrease font size increase font size
Everyone needs a break from time to time. A short term stay at a Chancellor Health Care community is convenient when a caregiver must go on a business trip, wants to take a vacation, becomes ill or just needs a rejuvenating break.
A short term stay is the perfect way for older adults to recuperate from a hospitalization or stay in a skilled nursing facility and is not quite ready to return home without additional rehabilitation or time in a recuperative setting.
A short term stay is also perfect for older adults who are thinking above moving into a Chancellor Health Care community and want to fully experience the Chancellor lifestyle before making a final decision.
Whether it's for a weekend, or as long as one month, guests who come for a short-term stay enjoy all the services and amenities provided to full-time residents including:
- Fully furnished apartment with emergency call system in every room
- Three meals a day
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry
- 24-hour care staff
- Daily assistance as needed
- Medication management
- Daily opportunities for learning, fun, fitness, and socialization
- Scheduled transportation to doctors' appointments, errands, and outings
Please note that certain services and care programs may not be available in all communities.